Purchasing a Bernese Mountain puppy
• All of our pups are kept up to date on all age-appropriate vaccinations & dewormings. Our pups are micro-chipped with AKC Reunite registered chips. We offer a written health guarantee. We provide copies of health records, AKC puppy registration application, pedigrees, and a puppy care kit for all of our pup's new families. All of our pups are vaccinated and have been examined by our family veterinarian before they are placed. Our pups are eligible for AKC registration.
Pricing and registration of pups
All of our Bernese Mountain pups are $2500.00 and up regardless of color or gender.
You can be added to our reserve list with a $500 non-refundable deposit. By placing a $500 non-refundable deposit you will be placed on our puppy waiting list and contacted when your name comes up in line for an available puppy. We choose pups in the order that they are reserved by the date of receipt of that reserve. If there are not enough puppies in the current litter your reserve will be be held for the upcoming litters in the order of receipt. The balance will be due in cash when the puppy is picked up from Water Oak Farm. Please be sure that you understand before placing your non-refundable deposit that we DO NOT refund a non-refundable deposit.
Pups with Limited AKC registration (no breeding or showing rights) are $2500
Please call and make sure that the pup you are interested in is still available before using our PayPal system.
• WE DO NOT SHIP PUPPIES IN CARGO. We can meet your flight at GSP airport in South Carolina if you would like to fly to pick your puppy up in person.
• Most of our pups are sold with limited registration unless they are being shown or bred.
• We do offer select pups with full registration at a substantial additional cost.
• If you are looking for a pup with full registration, we may be able to accommodate you.
• Please let us know up front when you call that you are looking for full registration.
• Pups must be at least eight weeks old before being released to go home.
• Our cost to meet you at the airport with your pup is $100. This covers transporting your puppy to meet you at the airport (2 hours from our home) and the health certificate required for your puppy to fly with you.
We cannot let any puppy fly with anyone other than the new parents. We DO NOT meet USDA requirements to allow a pet nanny to fly your pup to you. We only meet the new parents at the airport to pick up their pups to fly home with them.
• We do not accept checks for final payment. We accept cash or Zelle payments only.
• Payment can be made with cash or Zelle.
• We arrange to meet flights for incoming families of our pups all on the same day.
• Pups can be reserved with a $500 non-refundable deposit. The balance will be due before the pup leaves for their new home.
• If you have any questions please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com or phone at 706-540-9738 at your convenience.
• Our pups are registered with the American Kennel Club. All of our Pups and adults are up to date on all vaccinations, dewormings and have been microchipped. All of our pups come with a written spay/neuter contract, vet health record, leash & harness, favorite toy, scented towel, and are pre-spoiled for your convenience. Our pups have been microchipped with an AKC reunite chip. AKC registration will be sent to you once your pup has been spayed/neutered.
Pups can be reserved with a $500 non-refundable deposit. You can place a reserve deposit with a personal check however the check must clear our bank before any puppy leaves our farm. All final payments must be Zelle or cash only. We DO NOT accept checks for final payment!
We reserve the right to refuse anyone without an explanation